American Home Shield - Leaking valve in my back yard
I have been a customer for 10 years with AHS . I'm frustrate with the last issue that happened at my home .I called for a dripping valve on the outside on my yard , lthe person arrive and said we can not fix the problem the only thing is to be done close the valve and you are fine .The person said it was my irrigation system which I don't have anymore.the name of the part that is dripping is call
"And besides this the drain is too old and can break."...if I call AHS I spect to send me qualify people .any way 75 dollars was charge was not fix now to get water in my swimming pool has to bring a hose .please I need somebody from AHS to call me . I have been on the phone waiting for 2 hours. And nobody come to he phone. I will add some photos
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lack of common sense
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Having pool tiles removed and new ones placed plus acid wash today and tomorrow at a cost of over $5000. I have MANY pictures where the original tiles never made..."
- "Okay so exactly a week ago I bought a really cute ring that I mistakenly got in the wrong size. Today I took it back wanting a smaller size and..."
- "We had 8 windows replaced last week. The installation team came in, got the old windows out, the new ones in and were working on caulking them. I decided to..."
- "I purchased the mattress on a Saturday, delivered Wednesday and looked like their was a body inside of it. This is an expensive Simmons Holly Glen Mattress. Ashley delivered a..."
- "I dropped my 8-yr-old 6-lb Maltese to get groomed. I am new to the area and this was our first time using the PetSmart groomers. I had a..."
- "Ava's flowers is a fraud! I paid $120 for a gourmet basket. I was horrified when my friend sent me a picture of what she received! I was so embarrassed...."
- " Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached. ..."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."