American Home Shield - Leaking valve in my back yard
I have been a customer for 10 years with AHS . I'm frustrate with the last issue that happened at my home .I called for a dripping valve on the outside on my yard , lthe person arrive and said we can not fix the problem the only thing is to be done close the valve and you are fine .The person said it was my irrigation system which I don't have anymore.the name of the part that is dripping is call
"And besides this the drain is too old and can break."...if I call AHS I spect to send me qualify people .any way 75 dollars was charge was not fix now to get water in my swimming pool has to bring a hose .please I need somebody from AHS to call me . I have been on the phone waiting for 2 hours. And nobody come to he phone. I will add some photos
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lack of common sense
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I'd like to caution any fellow Home Depot customers having issues with flooring installation or considering Home Depot for flooring. My ordeal began in early December 2014 and resolved with..."
- "Having pool tiles removed and new ones placed plus acid wash today and tomorrow at a cost of over $5000. I have MANY pictures where the original tiles never made..."
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."
- "...I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect anything great, however I got home and noticed blood on his ear this lady cut part of his ear!..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "I dropped my 8-yr-old 6-lb Maltese to get groomed. I am new to the area and this was our first time using the PetSmart groomers. I had a..."
- "I recently bought a Pro Dunk Hoop, and the powder coat is already faulty. I even upgraded to their rust armor. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! Even..."
- "So, back late last year my dad had started talking about wanting to get a security system installed. In January my mother came across an ad from ADT for..."