2.0

To whom it may concern,

I am writing in regards the fixing of a microwave that had service 4 times and 4 times it broke after 30 days of being fixed until finally someone decided it could not be fixed and American Homeshield was going to act on the replacement. When I quoted a replacement for my appliance which is Thermador built in I received $1500 quote plus work.

When I spoke with the lady in charge of appliance buying she offered me $400 to change the appliance which was not even a third of the appliance . She said she could match my microwave to a whirlpool brand or an LG but they were out of stock and thats what they cost?

That price covers only the poor service call I had with them.

User's recommendation: I would stay away if you own high end appliances.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Cypress, Texas

Comments

To Whom it may concern On 3/13/22 I called that my refrigerator wasn't cooling. Gulf Appliance St Petersburg To repair called me that Monday and did a video call.

He said he would be would get parts Tuesday and Tech would come out Wednesday. The tech Tom did show up Wednesday didn't check my refrigerator just clean the coils said my Refrigerator would be cool in 24 hours. Called back and called the man in the office and he said Tom would be back on Friday. Waited and called Tom he said he didn't have a work order and was in the office that day but he did come out shot my refrigerator with gas and said to wait 24 hours again.

I did and still wasn't working called AHS 3/19/22 they reopen the ticket and I called back and they said they would be out today the 24th .Well I waited all day again called and AHS said they were scheduled. So I called Gulf App. Repair and the girl in the office said AHS canceled the call so I called AHS back and they said they didn't cancel and she called the office. Now it is going on 2 weeks with my refrigerator not working.

The one man I talked to at gulf was very rude to me an to the AND rep that called him and Tom the tech was more interest ed to talking on his cell phone then actually checking out my refrigerator. My complaint is with Gulf Appliances Service in St Petersburg. Fl.

AHS should drop their contract being they are not servicing the customers. AHS customer support were very good and they tried to address my complaints but Gulf app Service I give them an ***

American Home Shield Reviews