Verified Reviewer

Day 45 and talked to vendor that part is ready for pick up. AHS did not order the part that the vendor had requested.

Now after 45 days, a damaged ceiling (that AHS won't cover), a part different from what the vendor had ordered, I now have to pay for additional duct work to install the EVAP AHS purchased because it was not the one the vendor requested.

About eight times I asked to speak to a supervisor and all they told me was that they had to put in a request and that one would call me within 24 hours. NO ONE EVER CALLED.

Talked to the cash option department which was a joke what they were offering. Then they blamed me for stalling the process with the cash out option THAT THEY PROPOSSED. I never requested it.

That happened on 25 June, 18 days after the claim was approved to be repaired. What happened between June 8 - 25 June?

NOTHING BUT EXCUSES.

The customer service was useless.

Oh, but they were right on time charging my card for the service fee and monthly payment.

What a DISGRACE! LACK OF RESPONSEL

User's recommendation: Company has little desire to assist customers.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

American Home Shield Cons: Not responsive to severe time of repairs.

Comments