I am the property manager for a property covered under AHS. I called about a problem 3 days ago and have yest to receive a call from a technician.

This is my third call to the company without receiving any help. The first time i got through after being on wait 20 mins. the agent said she could not help me because her system was down. I asked if she could transfer me or call me back she replied no.

I called back the second time and waited on hold for 30 mins. This technician was not very versed in the english language and asked me to repeat everything I said three times, while she babbled on. And to top it all off the call was disconnected on her end. This is my third call and I have been on hold for 20 mins.

As a matter of fact I am still on hold as I type this review. I do understand a high call volume and a limited staff, but this is the poorest customer service I have ever experienced. My home warranty company is with Choice Home Warranty and if they had customer anywhere near this poor I would drop them the same day!

I suggest you take the customer's phone number and give them a return phone call. I consider myself to be a patient person, but this is unacceptable.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Customer Care.

American Home Shield Cons: Poor customer service.

Comments