Original review updated by user Oct 28, 2021

Approximately about three weeks ago, I contact American Home Shield with a problem I was having with my washer; the problem was that it was leaking. They identify a company named Shinmen Worldwide, no problem so far with this company.

The technician came out and inspected the washer and came up with that the washer needed to have the rubber around the drum replace. He order the part and came back a week later and replace the rubber. But when he came back he found something else wrong with the washer that I knew nothing about, the washer was working before he came out but just leaking and after he left the washer wasn't working. I called American Home Shield and told them about the new issue and I told them that he was talking to his supervisor about what they needed to do.

American Home Sheild told me since he was talking to his supervisor when he was repairing the problem that they would call the company and ask for another supervisor to come out. On 22 October 2021, a technician came out with no tools at all

User's recommendation: Don't waste your time with American Home Shield, put your money in saving to take car any appliance problems.

Product or Service Mentioned: Whirlpool Washing Machine.

Preferred solution: I am looking for two things. 1. Speak with a supervisor 2. And my washer replace.

American Home Shield Cons: Taking your money and not living up to there advertisement.

Location: Fayetteville, North Carolina