Stone Mountain, Georgia

I reported problem with my SAMSUNG dishwasher on 3/28. AHS set up the appointment for the repair with SEARS.

Service Tech came out & stated 2-parts would be needed. SEARS ordered parts & I had to wait until parts came & 7-days later (4/10) Service Tech returned to find 1-part not 2-parts. He called his superior (SEARS) and was told 1 of the parts no longer was made & that AMS had been notified & they would be in contact with me about replacing the Dishwasher. He advised I not wait on AMS to call me but it would be better if I called them.

I have been calling AMS since 4/10 & each time I am called, I am told "we need the diagnosis from the Service Tech (Sears) before we can approve dishwasher being replaced. Mind you, I have called every day & I have been given the same message. NOW WHY DOESN'T SOMEONE TAKE THE POSITION THAT THE PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE SHOULD BE ADDRESSED WITH SEARS, if that is in fact the situation.

However, I have called SEARS AND HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT THE DIAGNOSIS WAS EMAILED TO AMS.

SEARS & AMERICAN HOME SHIELD ARE BLAMING EACH OTHER. In the meantime I have a 6-year old SAMSUNG PURCHASED FROM SEARS (6-YEARS AGO) THAT IS NO GOOD.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Homeowners Policy Claim.

Reason of review: LACK OF CREDIBILITY ON AMERICAN HOME SHIELD AND SEARS REPAIR.

Preferred solution: AMERICAN HOME SHIELD TO REPLACE DISHWASHER WITH DISHWASHER WITH SAME FEATURES I HAVE IN A TIMELY MANNER!!! REQUIRE SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES & REPAIR COMPANIES USED HELD ACCOUNTABLE.

American Home Shield Cons: No accountability & no oversight of repair techs.

Comments