Verified Reviewer

Resolved

Update by user Nov 03, 2020

They took another $95+ to get rid of them..

Original review posted by user Oct 04, 2020

They never refunded any money to me. Granted, I wasn't out more $600 ($125 co-pay and the monthly charges) they took out of my checking account.

The bank worked with me and I ended up having to pay an additional $95+ to AHS just to get rid of them. The bank put a blanket stop payment on AHS that lasted for several months before I told AHS to go to *** Then they said they would close my account after I paid the $95+ which I did - and the bank suggested I use a cashiers check. I am now doing my homework to make up my mind about going with another company. I'm ticked off and afraid to go with another company.

This experience left me with a very sour taste in my mouth. The yahoo they sent out took one look at my WINDOW A/C and said he could replace it for $1000. This guy has been out here before and doesn't know his nose from his *** I got a local company to replace my WINDOW A/C which AHS doesn't even cover. It cost me over $900 out of pocket, but I know these guys.

They are fair and honest. and I've got a fabulous window A/C but not without the dishonesty of AHS.

User's recommendation: Save your money and use a local contractor.

Location: Silver City, New Mexico