1.2

This company is the worst.. i have multiple homes so i decided to save money and cancel Fedility and go with american home shield.

worst mistake of my life. they are a joke their customer service cant even be understood. when asked to transfer to some one else they argue with you about how they can help you.. after placing an order you dont hear from them again.

no follow up nothing so you have to call the Wtf m and then they always place blame on the tecnicion or the company. i have been with out a stove since October we are know in march. my fridge they said i never approved it. And the one i had, had to many features not covered.

so i had to down grade. so when i asked about my stove they said on back order and i told them how is that when i was old 3x it was delivered and scheduled and noone showed up. no call. then come to find out they want to give me first a ge because they font have jenner electric down drafts with a grill.

so i said fine 3 weeks later i was like where is it. oh we dont have it but we can get you a lg by marh 29th.. WTF.

worst company ever. Wtf as soon as i get my items im back to fedility

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Warranty.

American Home Shield Cons: I did not like the service at all, Bad customer service- bad service-, On hold an hour, Unethical practices.

• Dishonest Company