This contractor is the ABSOLUTE WORST I have ever dealt with. Jay Johnson is owner.

My dryer *** broke off, called AHS for service. They did a quick job of getting the contractor however, this contractor didn't call me - I had to call them. Set up date for technician to come to me home, ordered a timer and a *** said it was a "local part" and should be fixed in a couple days. This was on 14 March 2018, today is 23 March, I have heard NOTHING!

I called, the voice mail box is full so couldn't leave a voice mail. Called the tech that was out to my house - he said parts generally take about 2 weeks to get - that is NOT what he said before. NEVER EVER EVER use the company. POOR service, worse than poor.

I failed to mention that this is the second time I used them - the first time it was with my washer (September 2017) did the same thing, except Jay Johnson - the OWNER- said he FORGOT to put me on the schedule so the tech didn't show up when they told me he would and I had to place several calls and text messages to get a tech out to my house.

After about 2 weeks of the same crap, I hired a guy I was recommended to from my neighbor, he fixed it in 2 DAYS!!!

This company needs to be taken off of the contractor listing for my area! they SUCK!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Dryer Repair.

Comments