Verified Reviewer

1.4

We placed this request (56802****) on 4/28/20. It is for a replacement air conditioner.

When I check the status in my account, it says to contact my contractor. My contractor has called AHS to get the parts but has been told by AHS that the parts are not in yet and may not have yet been ordered. 1. Have the parts and air conditioner been ordered?

2. If so, are they delivered or when are they expected to be delivered? 3. If not, this needs to be ordered ASAP!.

4. If the parts are, in fact, in, how can our contractor get them, so they can install our AC unit before the summer is over? It's been three months that we have not had an Air Conditioner. This is way too long.

I have tried to call customer service at least 10 different times. Each time there is a hold time of over an hour. Our contractor says his hold times are also insanely long. Your chat thing, says available, but it does not work.

If this is not resolved soon, I will have no choice but to leave a very bad review with the Better Business Bureau and cancel my service. If I can't get service, there is no reason to continue paying AHS.

User's recommendation: If you need something replaced, expect to wait 2-4 months. Also AHS replaces appliances with whatever is the cheapest. They won't replace the original model type. Customer Service hold times are always 45 MIn to an Hour. Unless you need to replace something major, call your local service repair, it will get done faster and with less hassle.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Air Conditioner Replacement.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

American Home Shield Pros: Big repair savings.

American Home Shield Cons: Terrible overall experience, No way to comunicate when they are busy, Not being problem solvers, Hour wait times for customer service, High end appliances replaced with cheapest basic model.

Comments