Verified Reviewer

1.7

My contract # 53686****. I opened a plumbing ticket through your website on 8/10/21 regarding issue with the kitchen faucet, pipe leak under the kitchen sink, and toilet leak.

As your website does not have any option to put specifically for the sink leak, i mentioned it as a pipe leak. The plumber visited my house last week and while he fixed the faucet on the sink, he said that for the pipe leak under the sink, I have to open a new ticket.

I have called several times to your call centers and while they did a recall of the sink leak issue, the plumber is insisting that we have to open a new ticket as the leak under the sink is not mentioned in the original ticket. Again, I had opened a ticket online and your website does not have an option for sink leak and therefore had to put it as pipe leak - which infact is the issue ie pipe leak under the sink.

The plumber cut the pipes under the sink and then as the water was leaking, he rushed to shut off the town water supply, We are not having any water at the property for the last one week now

You are requested to ask the plumber to go back and fix the leak under the sink as this leak ie pipe leak was already part of the original work order

User's recommendation: I would not recommend AHS as there is no way to speak to the supervisor and the call center agent keeps on repeating the information given by the plumber who visited the property, which is incorrect and the agent does not want to understand the real issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

American Home Shield Cons: Denies claims most t of the time, Terrible serive, Cannot speak to the company superior to resolve issue.

Comments