Verified Reviewer

Water Solutions plumbing was sent to my house by the AHS,to resolve the leaking pipe issue in the basement area. The tech didn't do anything under the pretense that he will need to get the approval to do the job,stating that I will receive a call later in the day.

Not only this didn't happen,but I couldn't get ahold of anyone in their office,left messages,no call back. Called the AHS to discover that the tech,stated in his report, that the pipe was broken,which is a blatant lie.

The pipe was not clogged,or broken,it's leaking in two connecting points,where one pipe going into the other( joints),and the leaking happens when the toilet being flashed upstairs. Filled the complaint with BBB for now,will not be fooled and intimidated,will call the news channel, Consumer Affairs, this is the fraud,or the tech doesn't know what he is doing.

User's recommendation: Stay away from Water Solutions in Columbus, Ohio.

Preferred solution: As soon as my issue was resolved by another company,and A Water Solutions were proven to be a scammers,I had canceled my AHS contract..

Location: Dublin, Ohio