Scottsdale, Arizona

I had a leak that appeared in one of my walls. I filed a service request and AHS sent out a plumber to fix the problem.

I paid the $75 fee. He spent a couple of hours and cut six holes in my walls. He told me he needed access to the subfloor and contacted AHS. AHS called me and told me they would not cover access to the subfloor.

While I was on the phone with them the plumber left. The leak got worse. I then arranged to get him access to the subfloor but after emails and unreturned phone calls (I had to shut the water off to the house) I ended up calling a plumber I had used before. My plumber came over, diagnosed the problem and fixed it in about an hour.

Access to the subfloor was not needed and he determined that the AHS plumber actually made the problem worse.

I was told to contact AHS to get the holes cut in the wall repaired. After all of this, I called them, was on hold for 20 minutes and finally spoke to a customer service rep. Over the time I was on the phone with him, he put me on hold 4 times. I was then told he could not get in touch with the contracted plumber to confirm the size and number of holes he cut so I need to call them back tomorrow.

I asked why they couldn't contact the plumber and then call me.

He told me they couldn't do that and I needed to call them back. I anticipate another sitting on hold for another 20 minutes tomorrow morning.

Product or Service Mentioned: Plumbing Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments