Featured

1) American Home Shield has not been able to find a plumber to repair my tankless hot-water heater in the last 7 months. 7/5/2021to 1//9/2022 - Tom Melton was belligerent, lied to me and was unprofessional.

Will never do business with him again. American Home Shield assigned A&D Plumbing, Neace Plumbing, and Total Pro Plumbing Draining & Cleaning, they all decline to work on tankless hot-water heaters for AHS. AHS agent said this would be sent to level 2, only to be told months later there is no level 2. Ask to speak to a supervisor.

Told a supervisor would call back in 48 hours. There is no identifying phone number, it went to spam. Not getting the call, this pattern was repeated. Agent put me on long hold for Retention Department to get me to stay.

Not sure if this too is a lie. There is no retention department. Today at 11:37am, AHS agent put me on hold for 2.5hours, found Total Pro, who later declined to work on tankless water heaters, when I called to confirm the appointment. Next agent said, she would ask Dispatch to send a plumber, noting not to use the 4 above.

Next referral from ASH was Melton Plumbing. AGAIN! Called ASH back to decline Melton Plumbing. Waited on hold from 3:35 to 5:06pm while the agent looked for a plumber.

Told he would continue to look up had to hang-up for now. Not sure what was done while I was on hold. Next agent, was called at 5:06pm. She sent a request to dispatch.

I think there is no Dispatch Dept. I think she did not want to search for a plumber. Tired, feeling hopeless, helpless, done for today. Will call back tomorrow.

To find a plumber under contract with AHS to fix tankless water heater. If no plumber can be found to work on tankless water heater.

Request a refund of the monthly charges for last wasted 7 months of no referrals rendered. No services has been received from AHS for last 7 months except abuse from Tom Melton.

User's recommendation: Do not sign up. False security. They put you on hold and forget about you.

Location: Cincinnati, Ohio