Cumming, Georgia
2.0
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I have a combo coverage for one year. $44.08 per month taken automatically from my credit card. An appliance man came out a few days ago. I had some questions and he told me to call AHS for answers. He was great by the way.

For 5 days I have been calling 3-4 different phone numbers. I have been on hold (as a valued customer) for 16 mins, 24 mins, 25, mins and 45 mins. I have tried three departments to talk to. Same result... NOTHING. I have gone on-line to modify and now wanting to cancel my account. THERE IS NO WAY TO DO EITHER!!! I decided to email them through their contact form on-line. I have tried twice and when you hit submit it does not send the message.

This is the ABSOLUTE WORST COMPANY ON EARTH. They are stealing my money. I have called my credit card company to dispute charges. That is the only way to try and get their attention. A class action lawsuit would be best. This company is considered the best???? The best rip off artists perhaps. WOW!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Call me, the customer, in order to resolve .

American Home Shield Pros: Quick contact from service provider, Quick response from contractor.

American Home Shield Cons: Literally nonexistent customer service, Zero follow-up, No way to talk to customer no service.

• poor