1.4

Called in for repair of refrigerator, not freezing, not producing ice, not dispensing water, making weird noises. Waited 2 weeks for a technician, he could not speak a word of english, understood nothing, and decided all of our troubles were because of a "bad gasket"!!!!!

That was on Nov. 24, 2020 and it is February 6, 2021 and we have no "gasket" repaired, even tho this is obviously not the problem. Now the refrigerator is totally dying and there is nothing we can do about it. They will not give new repair person or help in any way.

Can you imagine waiting almost 90 days for a gasket to repair a refrigerator????? I have called American Home Shield 4 times to appeal for help with the same response "sorry, you will have to just wait until the service tech receives the faulty gasket"!! Really! I went online to Whirlpool, found the gasket he thinks is bad and they had it in stock and I could have it in 2 days if I wanted it.

The tech company's excuse for delay is that they can't get the part. The refrigerator is only 6 years old and this is what has happened because of this lousy company.

User's recommendation: Never, never, never contract with American Home Shield.

Preferred solution: Fix appliance like advertised!!!!.

American Home Shield Cons: No custome service, Support and customer service reps behivor, No customer service, Uncaring.

Comments