1.6

In life, I have never seen a more incompetent company. Their contractors are the worst.

They actually cut wires and used duct tape to fix my HVAC (they never fixed it properly. I had to call my regular guy, then submit an invoice that I went out of plan to AHS. I had to call the president's office of the company to get this resolved). The customer service people are very kind and sympathetic, but rarely do they actually record anything about the conversations.

I have been on hold for up to 2 hours at times. You can not communicate AT ALL via the website...no live chat. No emails. You have to speak with a LIVE person to get anything done.

And, guess what? They rarely pick up (unless the person is in billing or sales).

Imagine that! Stay away from AHS.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hvac System Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: just release me from this madness..

American Home Shield Cons: Awful servide, Being on hold and simply awful incompetent service.

Comments

Hey I was wondering if you have a number for the president s office by chance ????

American Home Shield Reviews