1.3

When I purchased the property I now own, it was the first with septic.That was my big decider on the plan was the fact that AHS did the septic.

The sales person told me that they would do the septic every three years, which is what the usually time frame is. I thought great and bought it. Now it was time. I call them and they say "that's only in the first year" I said that's not what the sales person said.

They said well it was in the contract. Well I have to find the original contract to prove that but I remember that 30 minute conversation clearly. I was unable to resolve this with the department they transferred me to discuss it with (sales dept- the dept that lied to begin with). I am looking for another company.

None of the others do septic, but as I see it neither does AHS. Read the contract!! Don't just take the word of the sales people here!!!!! Their rep misrepresented the contract and they refuse to make it right.

They accept no responsibility for unscrupulous staff !! Which makes me wonder if this is then a company practice.

Any others out there have this happen to them?????????Let me know if you have had the same experience with AHS being lied to by a salesperson.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Dishonest salesperson.

Comments