Los Angeles, California

I put in for a service request, i' m disabled so i left strict instructions to be contacted by text. To make a long story short no one showed are texted as instructed the 1st day but they said they took a picture of my house so they were paid and the service call was closed.

The 2nd time they didnt show up are text me after i waited for a call to reschedule, i called to see what happened. They said the service call was closed after the first day on the 1st time they supposedly came and took a picture! I the person to close my account immediately on the day of the second call my monthly $49.99 was taken out of my account on the day i canceled my service contract on that day. They said they could only give me the $75 back on the first request for a dishwasher repair and i replaced that call for a plumber.

They said they couldnt give me back my $49.99 that was taken out of my account the day i canceled my contract.

I said "WHAT THE *** HAPPENED TO COUSTOMER SERVICE" no reply. Anyway this time today on 08/28/19 a $52.99 amount was taken out of my account that i closed 07/28/19 which was also the end of my contract!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Customer Care.

Comments