Bellingham, Washington
1.3

My washer broke down, no big right? Wrong I waited over two months for them to find a company.

I get a call from rich's appliance they show up do a great job. But mysteriously enough they don't get paid . two months later I had to pay 294. dollars.

they say they cant find the work order so I have to eat the money. Yet I called them week after week having to take my clothes to the laundry mat. The fact that I paid for that also for two months ridiculous.

Again do not get ahs if you live in rural area they do nothing and than when they do you have to pay the bill because they don't see the work order. Gayle Curre

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

American Home Shield Cons: Refusal to pay for my repair, Refusal to pay my repair.

Comments

The contractor NEVER gets paid by AHS. Your service fee is what they get from AHS, and actually, that came from you!

So the out of network provider they used wouldn’t accept AHS’s generous offer of $100 for the $300-400 repair. Go figure.

Somebody has to pay it, and it won’t be AHS. It will either be the contractor or the customer.

American Home Shield Reviews