I bought a house that already had a warranty through AHS.This has got to be THE worst company Ive ever had the displeasure of working with.

The customer service reps and supervisors outright lie just to get you off the phone. I had them come out to repair/replace a furnace and water heater. I ended up paying about a grande due to BS costs they dont cover and their loophole policy regarding code violations. We've been fighting with them for a week to get reimbursed for water heater costs after I was told by a rep I would not have any out of pocket expense.

The supervisor (Andre Jones) informed me he would pull the call and see what he oculd do and get back to me in 24 hours. It has been nearly 7 days and my wife is on the phone with them now trying to get a hold of this person. They could care less about problem resolution and every person we have talked to come off as completely clueless to their company's policies. We had one lady try to imply I was *** for not reading the contract (I was never provided btw) with multiple snide remarks.

If you have to get a home warranty STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!I will be filing a complain with the BBB.

Had an Experience with American Home Shield?

Comments

Good review, but interesting title. :(

American Home Shield Claim Review American Home Shield "Reported forced air heating not working January 11, 2017. As of February 2, All Systems, contractor sent by AHS had not gotten authorization or the replacement unit shipped to replace..." Read more American Home Shield - Home Warranty Review from Thaxton, Mississippi American Home Shield "AHS replaced my long neck stainess steel kitchen faucet with a cheap, short neck, shiny chrome faucet and they don't understand why I'm upset. What good is home..." Read more American Home Shield - AHS Terrible Company! American Home Shield "We are very long term AHS customers with 5 houses covered. We called AHS to repair once again our A/C unit. The first contractor sent out reported there was physical..." Read more American Home Shield Home Warranty Review from Duluth, Georgia American Home Shield "I just want everyone to know how American Home Shield treats their customers. My brother died on July 4th and I had to go out of town for the funeral..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more