Verified Reviewer

My water heater was leaking. They came out on October 1 and said that I needed a new water heater.

I was told by Joe, Gennaro plumbing that they had to send their diagnosis into AHS. As of today, October 14, I still do not have a new water heater. I told the Joe and AHS that I had two children in my home a 10 month old and a 2 yr old. with no hot water.

Everyday I called in to AHS they said they would call Gennaro plumbing and get back to me but they never called me back. It sounds like their customer service technicians are from a foreign country. It's very frustrating to not get any assistance. I've asked them to transfer me to management to no avail.

I have asked them to let me get my own plumber because Gennaro is not responsive, to no avail.

You are given substandard assistance when you need help. This is unacceptable!

Preferred solution: Payment for me getting my own plumber and having a water heater installed in one day.

American Home Shield Pros: No one listens.

American Home Shield Cons: Poooor service.

Comments

#2083374

Been there with the same issue. I feel for you because we do not have small children at home. So sorry.

American Home Shield Reviews