Indianapolis, Indiana

Good luck!We had a pipe in our kitchen DISINTEGRATE this morning and were told that there is no need for an expedited service call because there's not an active leak.

Related: American Home Shield is a bait and switch swindle.

Mind you, I have a silver dollar sized hole in a pipe and no access to water to cook or wash dishes with, with a 2 year old in the house. The earliest we will have a service provider available to us is Tuesday.

Ridiculous.And you'd better believe this will be on every possible review site I can find.

Review about: Ahs Plumbing System.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with American Home Shield?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

American Home Shield - Review about Ahs Home Warranty from Yuba City, California American Home Shield "I have had to use ahs twice recently and both experiences were handle So unprofessionally and no consideration to their customer. Repairs made with rusty muddy parts. When told to..." Read more American Home Shield - **READ CONTRACT CAREFULLY** American Home Shield "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..." Read more American Home Shield Claim Review American Home Shield "Reported forced air heating not working January 11, 2017. As of February 2, All Systems, contractor sent by AHS had not gotten authorization or the replacement unit shipped to replace..." Read more American Home Shield - Review about Ahs Plumbing System from Phoenixville, Pennsylvania American Home Shield "2 very bad experince with home shild First one is the home pipe blockage and they send the plumber without equipment snake or any thing he shows up in open..." Read more Fedex - Just one fed ex guy never buzzes / leaves packages outside / video Fedex "Just one of our Seattle Fed Ex drivers leaves packages outside and pretends to ring buzzer but he's clearly just clicking the "Cancel" button. No other delivery drivers, Fed Ex..." Read more Rockauto - Not happy with return policy Rockauto "I ordered a waterpump put it on it lasted two months before it fell apart on the inside,dont know if it caused any other damage. I was told to go..." Read more Dhgate - Good Experience Dhgate "Few companies are synonymous with customer service, but DHgate is one of them. The DHgate store with 24/7 live chat is the example of excellent customer service, it serves as..." Read more Threads King - THESE BASTARDS CLAIM A 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE...BULL. Threads King "This company is THE WORST....run, don't walk from their website. I ordered a bra, they sent me a size A; I'm a D. It took an EXTREMELY LONG time- about..." Read more