The customer service at at American Home Shield (AHS) is horrible. I have tried several times to get them to credit my bank account for billing me twice in one month and they have not done that.

I have called them several times. One I waiting about 30 minutes to talk to someone and then I was asked to provide documentation which I did (fax bank debits over), waited and nothing happened. I called again a week later, supposedly system was down for some agents and for some it wasn't so they couldn't help me, they told me to call back and get another agent. Third call same thing, system down, couldn't help me, agent took down my information and supposedly walked it over to another agent that had access to system so they could call me back.

Never got a call back. Called again, spoke with someone else, different call center, they couldn't even verify my fax got to them, and said I couldn't speak to anyone in billing because they don't have a direct line that's BS.

So I faxed information in again, maybe this time they will take care of it. I doubt it, I will just have to call my bank to dispute charges.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Machele

Your mistake was in allowing them---or anyone---to just take money automatically from your bank account.

American Home Shield Reviews