1524 Lincoln Hwy, Carroll, IA 51401, USA

You can never get a hold of anyone! The automated system works well if you are just scheduling a repair.

No customer service what so ever. Hold times can be anywhere from 40 minutes and up to and hour and 20 which is when I gave up several times. Under our warranty plan we had someone come out to fix our oven. When the problem persisted after the repair I reached out to the company that came to fix it.

They explained that I would have to call American Home Shield to take care of the issue. After many efforts of staying on hold, reaching out through email, I gave up over the holidays. Leaving me with one oven. I finally got a hold of a human being on Feb 4 which was the Super Bowl.

The woman was rude to me and yet again put me on hold for over 30 minutes because I asked to speak to a supervisor. They told me too bad.. I was out of my 60 day coverage for a second repair. Mind you the problem itself was not repaired the first time.

They have no consideration for others time and was the worst experiences I ever had. Look elsewhere before signing up.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments