Valrico, Florida

I am a property manager so I deal with home warranties and their vendors daily. AHS does not have any customer service, you wait on hold 99% of the time, they are rude and their AC vendors are terrible.

They must only have one AC company in Hillsborough County area, their name is Air Boss...Worst company around! They are rude, never fix the issue and then never show up for their "appointment". It is going on day 5 and Air Boss came out and "fixed" the issue only for it to go down within hours and now we can't seem to get him back out to repair it yet again. My tenants have been out of air since Saturday evening!!

AHS does nothing! I have complained about this specific company for years and AHS does nothing!

Unbelievable! Maybe AHS should see the rating of their vendors and make some changes but they wont!

Product or Service Mentioned: Air Boss Mechanical Air Conditioner Repair.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

American Home Shield Cons: Repair appointments take too long, Cant speak with manager.

• Lack of performance
  • Worthless Warranty

Comments

#1197513

Their wait time are absolutely horrible, and their recording repeating over and over for 30 to 45 and sometimes even longer saying that your call is important to us is ridiculous!!!!

My AC has not worked right for weeks, still trying to get a quailified tech out here to fix my AC.

American Home Shield Reviews