58 views

I called due to A/C problems - water is pouring out onto my floor. I could not understand the woman who answered the phone due to a very soft and HEAVY accent.

I asked to speak to her supervisor - she hung up on me. Called back and talked to Vince; told him the problem and asked for a supervisor - was on hold for ten minutes with no response. CALLED BACK AGAIN - talked to another customer service rep - told me supervisors were al busy. My floor is flooding and no one to talk to in order to get emergency help.

On hold again for five more minutes and STILL NO SUPERVISOR. Put in a web order and got a number for Blizzard A/C - called and got a recorder; told them it was an emergency with three rooms now soaked with water. Sent email - NO RESPONSE. Called again and begged them to call back.

It has been nearly and hour and I have heard from NO ONE.

This is awful service! Facepalm

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Customer Care.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

American Home Shield Cons: Horrible customer service, Unreliable, Limited number of local contractors.

Location: Waco, Texas

Comments

#1719927

Turn the air conditioner OFF. Yes it will get hot, but go down to wal mart or Lowe’s or Home Depot or Sam’s and buy a window AC. Or, you could just call a retail HVAC guy and pay $125 for a condensate clog removal.

American Home Shield Reviews