Verified Reviewer

Waited three weeks for the one-star contractor AHS hired to fix my fridge. After countless days of their contractor telling me he was coming today then not showing or calling to inform me, I decided to cancel the contract I had the AHS.

Man let me tell you, speaking with their customer service representatives is horrible. They will hang up on you, put you on hold, cant answer anything, and whenever you ask to speak to a manager you get the same thing every time they will call you back in 24-48 hours which would be fine if they ever called me back. I must have heard that over a hundred times. Then if you decide to make the smart decision of cancelling, they make you jump through multiple hoops and will even try using the 24-48 hour line.

After everything, they ended up making no repairs or replacements in the entire time I paid for their service. They were kind enough to provide me tons of unneeded stress, countless wasted days, and to top everything off a $60 cancellation fee. Needless to say I was pissed about giving $60 to them for doing nothing, so I asked to speak to a manager to avoid paying the fee.

The employee informed me that they are told to never escalate a call by handing the phone off to a manager. Absolute trash.

User's recommendation: Don’t give this company your money under any circumstance and if you are a customer (I’m sorry) try to cancel as soon as possible cause they don’t make it easy.

Preferred solution: Buy me a new fridge.

American Home Shield Cons: Deceptive company, Overseas customer sewrvice, Disrespect customers, Horrible customer support, Hire one star contractors.

Comments