8303 N Lake Blvd, Kings Beach, CA 96143, USA

My 36" stainless steele freestanding range door broke, after 4 long weeks it was decided that it could not be repaired. AHS gave me two offers for replacement or a cash replacement amount of 1,083.99 which includes delivery and installation.

The first offer was a 30" that had the same features. The other option would be a white 36" range that did not have the same features. I called AHS to tell them their offers where unacceptable as the 30" would not be wide enough and the 36" did not have the same features and neither would match the other stainless steele appliances I have. Their response was we do not guarantee size or color.

I asked to talk to a supervisor I was told one would call me in 24-48 hrs it has been four days.

The customer service is horrible I have called many time and have waited on hold at least 30 min every time. BEWARE if your refrigerator goes out and they are unable to repair it they may offer you an ice chest.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Customer Care.

Reason of review: The first six options .

Preferred solution: Replace my range same size same color same features .

American Home Shield Cons: Customer service, No call backs.

• Home warranties