Tallahassee, Florida

Making an appointment for a repair is a joke,

3 months ago requested a repair to one burner on a stovetop. Paid my $75.00, had a visit by "technical repair individual".

A part was ordered, it did not work, a second part was ordered, did not work. Was told that a new part would be ordered. 2 months later, no part, no repair and I was told that the work order was closed. Spent hours on the phone with customer service.

No result, no repair, no satisfaction. What a sorry group of people. a company like this should be shut down. We have been paying this company annual fees for 11 years.

This year the price was over $1,300!!!

No one I spoke with had any interest in fixing my problem. When I asked to speak to a supervisor, I was told there was no supervisor or manager, just the ineffective, useless person I was talking to!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Thermador Cooktop.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

They don’t need to be shut down, you just need to stop paying them $1300 per year! AHS is keeping the money and the repair people are not getting it.

Therefore you are not getting much out of the home warranty, as is usually the case. It’s surprising that people spend that kind of money for 13 years or longer before they find out!!!!