this has been the worst experience of my life. I have had a problem with my refrigerator since last September of 2017.

Today is March 13 2018. Since September, they have send numerous companies to fix it, but unfortunately they can't. h

Here are some of the dates and the companies they send August 2 2017 Ada repair. September 4 2017 united Appliance.

September 6 2017 Elite Pro. October 2 2017 Elite Pro. November 27 2017 Elite Pro. February 12 2018 Alfa.

February 15 2018 Service pro. March 12 2018 Service pro. It is insane how this company has me without refrigerator for over 6 months doing the same thing and expecting a different result. their customer service sucks nobody can help you they say they care but they don't, and they keep repeating the same thing to you over and over again.

Surely by this time there has got to be smothering they can do, like get me a new one, but they don't want too. I pay my dues every month . and I have paid their $75 3 times already for the same problem.

Very dessaponted. Horible Service

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Customer Care.

American Home Shield Pros: Horible.

Comments