Verified Reviewer

1.4

This would be nice if ANY of your contractors would actually call the customers for an appointment or service call. I called on the 24th for immediate service to check the A/C that is not cooling.

The company: Contractor: STRIX INC-Contractor Phone: (888) 479-****-Service Item: Air Conditioning (Central-Electric) then called hours later and stated the first appointment was on the 28th. I said this was unacceptable so, they stated they would contact American Home Shield to schedule arrange an appointment sooner. When I called back on the 25th to check status, they said the call was cancelled by the contractor and I would have to create a NEW service request.

I have and I am still awaiting a call from the NEW contractor: GLOBAL HVAC SERVICES CORPORATION

Contractor Phone: (323) 206-****

Service Item: Air Conditioning (Central-Electric). STILL WAITING!eware &;;;;;;;;; do not trust this companynnooobbB!B

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

American Home Shield Cons: Cannot speak to people of authority in company, Extended wait time unless purchasing a warranty, Failure to perform.

Comments