160 N Gulph Rd, King of Prussia, PA 19406, USA

I was scared into buying this insurance as a first time home buyer. I had my annual hvac check up paid $85 to local co who services the hvac and was told I had a leak and Freon would be $300 w no guarantees it would last. I was also told my coils and air blower needed cleaning and to do a leak test w no guarantees of finding leak would cost abou $1200. I was also told the Freon my hvac uses r22 is being discontinued and will be illegal to obtain on Jan 2020.

I have tried to call home shield to just talk to someone 6 calls and I keep getting automated system that wants my credit card. The same thing happens on website. This is unacceptable for an insurance co. Most home emergencies need to be addressed ASAP and you need to talk to someone immediately. I have paid my bill in full and don’t appreciate or need the stress of being asked for payment up front before I can schedule an appointment.

I’m done w home insurance companies. This is a lie sold to people that you need it. You can save yourself and not have to deal w this nonsense.

I am contacting my realtor to tell him this company was a complete waste of money and my time.

Don’t bother w this or any other home insurance.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Air Conditioner Warranty.

Reason of review: I can’t get through to talk to anyone.

American Home Shield Cons: Cannot talk to representative.

• Worst Home Insurance