2.5
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Calling in is a pain, Have waited about an hr every time I have called in and finally give up. I have sold my property and need to cancel my insurance over a month ago and can't ever talk to anyone.

I haven't found a place where I can do this on line or I would. If you are that busy with customer service, then why not hire more people to answer your phones and keep customers from having to waste minutes on their cell phone being on hold. I don't mind waiting a few minutes, but a half hour or more is a little ridiculous.

Please try to fix this problem for future customers. I never had dto use this service so hope that people needing service on an appliance, don't have to wait this long to get someone out.

I didn't like: Long wait time to speak to supervisor, Having to wait while my pool turned green.

Comments

10/3/18 Washing machine not working. On hold 35 min, sent co out , couldn’t repair it, called again on hold over40 min, sent out another company who had to order new panel.

Waited one week. Finally put in new panel and it worked for two days. Called AHS again, on hold , sent out another company who nothing about what last two comp had done, it goes on and on like this. Can’t talk with a decision maker, it’s been 30 days; still broken.

Ready to call our Attorney. This is the worst company for customer service