Verified Reviewer

You guys are terrible! Worst customer service process I have ever seen!

Managers are afraid to talk to customers or deal with escalations.

Agents are left on their own to handle customer issues with a very precarious process. Terrible company. In addition to not renewing the contract once it ends, I also don't recommend AHS to friends or family. In fact, I wouldn't even recommend it to enemies.

Also, when you give the option to rate your business with a stars via survey, I strongly recommend that you allow us to rate your company with ZERO star.

One Star is too too many starts for this crap service. Also, instead of just giving us the option to choose ONE reason of why we would give ZERO star, please add the option "all the above". The overall AHS experience is terrible punctuality, poor coverage, poor problem solving and professionalism? This option is a joke!

In a company where managers are afraid to talk to customers when there is an escalation and leave agents alone with a bad workflow, there is no Professionalism.

I hope my comments help this company get a little better and respect their customers.

Today, this company couldn't be worse. Please stay away from AHS.

User's recommendation: STAY away! save your money, your time, and your mental health by staying away of this company!

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Warranty.

Preferred solution: Apology.