Verified Reviewer

1.3

My furnace stopped working April 2nd, 2022. I put in a work order with AHS for the furnace on April 4th 2022.

AHS dispatched a company to my house that same day. The company arrived, did their evaluation, and said they had to order a part to fix the furnace. They ordered the part on April 5th, came back to install the part April 13th then told me they still couldnt fix the furnace because they had to order additional parts. I have not heard back from the company and today is April 25th.

Per reviews on the BBB, the company that came to fix my furnace has a bad reputation of doing to others as they are doing to me. I've called the company multiple times for an update but haven't reached anyone nor have I gotten a returned call after leaving messages. Ive called AHS multiple times as well to follow up and they keep giving me the run around and telling me they sent the company emails and left messages multiple times, but the company has not responded to them. Multiple AHS reps say they will call me back in a few hours with an update and they never do.

I was also told by someone from the escalation department that someone from the contractor relation department would call me back in 24-48hrs, they never did. We are approaching day 8 and they still haven't contacted me. Today (4/25/22/) I've spoken with AHS and still no reprieve. An agent from escalations said she promise that she'll call me be back NLT 1pm EST 4/20/22 with a solution and I haven't her from her either.

I have a disabled veteran and an elderly person living in the house with health issues that are being complicated by living in extremely cold temperatures. Ive called AHS back at 1:50pm on 4/21/22 because no one called me back on 4/20/22; I got the run around again by another rep.

I asked to speak with a manager or supervisor, and he said he couldnt just connect me with them, but he could put in a request for them to call me in 24hrs. My family is continuously getting sick, and no one is trying to assist us.

User's recommendation: Choose another warranty service.

Location: Mohnton, Pennsylvania