Winter Park, Florida
5.0

I have used American home shield for years.And other then a rude technician which is not American home shields fault . I am completely satisfied, as a matter of fact I did tell them the tech was rude and he never was sent back to my home again.

my most resent experience was my Fridge and stove top range broke within days of each other and they can not order parts so they are replacing them.They were high end appliances and I am completely satisfied with the replacement models. I read some reviews where people were not happy with the replacement and or refund check to purchase a new appliance. But they replace according to the original appliance so if you buy cheap appliances you get a cheap replacement. I was offered a $1260 refund check or a $1600 refrigerator.

I think that is more then fair.

As for my stove they are looking see if they can find one of equal value and will get back to me. I highly recommend AHS

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Refrigerator Repair.

Comments

This must be an advertisement, or a comment by a realtor or someone who works for AHS. Not a typical home warranty user.

American Home Shield Reviews