Peoria, Arizona
1.5
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I had a company come out to fix my Air Conditioner about a month and a half ago and now that it is getting cold out I tried to use my heater and my heater does not work? Im pretty sure that it has something with the earlier repair to the A/C and now no one will help or return my phone calls......Time to cancel and look for another more reliable service provider for sure.

I have been calling since 7:30am and it is now 2:30pm and still no call back from anyone.

I contacted the original A/C service provider and even though their work is guaranteed for 3 months I was told that I still have to contact AHS to schedule another work order and pay another service fee to have them come check out work that is guaranteed for 3 moths? Sounds pretty much like a racket to me...

Product or Service Mentioned: Air Conditioner Repair.

Reason of review: Work Experience or Job Application.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

The best way to get a fast response to a heating or air, plumbing, or appliance problem, is to call a local small business guy out and pay him. The 3 month guarantee on the previous work done on the air conditioner has no bearing on the heat call.

This would be a new service call. Go online and submit a new service order on the furnace or heat pump and it should go right through.

You’ll still have to get on the waiting list and go through the eternally slow claims process while your family freezes. Get it fixed much sooner by calling someone else out.