8303 N Lake Blvd, Kings Beach, CA 96143, USA
1.4
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Update by user Feb 02, 2018

The email on file is non-working. The only choice for contact is phone, prepare for a several hour hold time no matter the time of day.

Even when calling at 0100 when the business is closed the voice tree states they are experiencing extremely heaving call volume. This is a company who doesn't care and actively avoids contact with its customer base.

Original review posted by user Feb 02, 2018

I've booked plumbers three times. The first worker arrived on time but the second two just never showed.

I tried to get an electrician for a basic non-working outlet issue but they were unable to find one in my area. I attempted calling customer service twice; each time on hold over an hour so I gave up and hired an electrician out of pocket.

I'm still waiting for the $75 booking/service fee refund since I still haven't managed to get someone on the phone. I cant cancel my service online, I need to choose a period of time where I have several hours free for being on hold.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Homeowners Policy Claim.

Preferred solution: Cancel my account.

American Home Shield Cons: Inability to contact company.

Comments