The main reason we got involved with AHS is peace of mind as most people do? Unfortunately that's has not been my experience thus far.We have been with AHS for a year and a half.

Monday 22nd of September started this unfortunate experience first we waited on hold anywhere from 20 to 30 mins. Once we got through the representative was courteous and professional. She verified all my account info was correct and made any necessary corrects. At that time we also setup a appointment for the repair of our washer.

After some research the representative stated unfortunately we are unable to get to you until Friday the 26th vendors repair times will be between 8am and 5pm. And for the inconvenience the upfront fees would be cut in half. So I took Friday off to await the vendor which at 11am my wife called AHS to verify the vendor was still coming? The representative said yes!

And verified our contact phone number. Needless to say the vendor never showed at all? So I called AHS to let them know? The representative call the vendor.

The representative returned stating the vendor had the wrong phone number? And we would be forced to reschedule? After explaining the above situation. The representative stated as compensation AHS would take care of the other half of the up front fees?

I asked to speak to a supervisor the representative said one moment please? Only to return stating she could not locate a supervisor but one would return my call in a half hour.... Needless to say no one returned my call? I call back on Saturday to see what happened the representative stated she saw the notes the previous representative.

But no supervisor would be able until Monday to address my concerns .

She stated she didn't know why the rep would have told me that someone would call me back..... Signed frustrated and not understanding what I'm paying for?

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments