Verified Reviewer

1.6

I originally contacted American Home Shield to get my air conditioner fixed on August 10, 2021. Today is August 20 and they said that they ordered the part for my air conditioner and that it will get here supposedly on August 25.

Which means by the time they contact the tech and get my air conditioner fixed itll probably be like the 28th or the 29th. I have been calling American Home Shield every day and every day I get a different story. I have had a contract with your company for over four years and I have never had to deal with such incompetent service. I am very upset and annoyed with your companys response.

If this continues, I will be canceling my contract.

I would think that your company would be more understanding that in South Florida to have your air conditioner broke in the month of August is unbearable. Temperatures are every day in the 90s feeling like its 100 because of the humidity.

User's recommendation: Get another company not American Home Shield.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Warranty.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

American Home Shield Pros: Failure to provide customer services, No pros.

American Home Shield Cons: Terrible would not recommend to anyone, Terrible response time.

Comments