1.8

Hello

I spoke to an AHS associate on June 11, 2020 at 3:32pm PST. During that call, which I recorded, your associate offered me a discount to renew my annual rate.

That rate was reduced for the same exact coverage if i renewed on that call was $443.88, or monthly credit card payments of $36.91. I accepted that offer and advised very clearly that any charge over $36.91 would be considered fraudulent.

Now, I have been charged over $45 for the first payment. I waited on hold for 1.5 hours last Friday July 10 when I finally spoke to a representative.

I was told someone from billing would call me right back, but this representative could see the credit card was charged more than agreed upon.

If I do not hear from some today, July 16 I will be contacting my credit card company as well as file a police report for unauthorized credit card charges. I'll also contact BBB as well as www.RipOffReport.com to let them know someone in your company has my credit card info and billing unauthorized amounts on my credit card.

I look forward to hearing from someone immediately.

Richard Ryan

4266 Flintlock Lane

Westlake Village CA 91361

(310)628-****

AHS Acct #: 2600****

User's recommendation: Trying to speak to a human is impossible. I waited 4 hours on hold!

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Customer Care.

Location: Agoura Hills, California