Verified Reviewer

1.6

Original review updated by user Nov 07, 2021

Since my last email. I haven't heard from AHS at all.

I goggled the Corporate information, but all emails and number takes me back to the Customer service agents I've dealt with for over 30 days. If you ask for a Supervisor, I am told they take the complaints and send them to that department. After the last week of complaints, I seriously doubt that's happened. This last Plumbing Co called AHS and spent over an hour on the phone (per my request) trying to get them to approve this, so we could move on.

They finally did after a week. I never got that call or an email stating this was approved. Only the Plumbing Co. We are now scheduled for 10th to fix both the leak and the valve in the bathroom.

They did not cover it all. But I need to move on. When you think about it. They made out for this project.

I am grateful that any was covered. But the mess and damage that was caused by the first company is so inexcusable. For them to shove it off as if... better me than them dealing with it.

That is mind-blowing. So, this will cost me an additional $1000.00 bucks for my homeowners Insurance to replace the Fiberglass unit. I really can't say what I want from this Company now, other than I ask that the next victim not go through all I have. Over 30 calls.

All the different excuses they would say. Their integrity is in the toilet as far as I am concern. Too many stories to hush me up. They told me what I wanted to hear from the beginning until I couldn't take anymore, Just remember, In the end, we are your advertisement.

They did not win. Word of Mouth is so powerful.

I wish them all the best. And for us to end this relationship soon, I hope.

User's recommendation: I don't.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Plumbing Warranty.

Preferred solution: Fixed your integrity issues with your agents. Have a Supervisor and Corporate email and number that you can be reached. Take ownership for the Companies that damage our homes. .

American Home Shield Cons: No one is listening to resolve the customers problem, Poor customer phone service, No solution to problem.

Comments