1.8

I bought a house 2 months ago, my real state agent recommended me American Home Shield. I set and service request 3 weeks ago, the contractor showed up this week to check all plumbing issues we have (garbage disposal, bathroom pipe are leaking and the toilet tank is loose) The contractor said that they had to talk to the warranty people to see if these things were covered, I waited 2 days for they to tell me that the warranty does not cover any of these issues.

I don't really understand why the warranty doesn't cove any of these when the contract clearly states all the parts and pieces the cover including components for these.

I'm really disappointed and upset with the service that the contractor provided, they didn't follow instructions since the moment they contacted me and with the warranty company because they basically say no to every issue, $600 dlls I paid went to the trash, sure I will go to another company and say good bye to American Home Shield. Trash service....

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Plumbing Warranty.

American Home Shield Cons: Contractor did not do much.

• Numerous calls