1.3

#1 there is NO WAY to talk to anyone that will explain why every company AHS sends out has a 1 star rating and a 3 day wait for a refrigerator, as well as a stoppage. Sending out companies with old run down trucks with NO name all beat up with minimal tools to do the job.

Plumbing company would not even rotor rooter my drain because they could not see the back up, even though 1 tub still had backwash, I called AHS they said they could send them out again and do a COMPLIMENTARY rotor rooter job, but that company NEVER called back, I ended up doing the job MYSELF and am on a 60 day hold to see if it returns, after having 3 different 1 star contractors I am fed UP with this company and will be returning to my prior home warranty company, at least they send out good contractors and I can speak to a real customer service person that isn't in the Phillipines ! I will copy paste this to consumer affairs then I get response back from AHS...

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Warranty.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

American Home Shield Cons: False represntation of a home warrenty company.

Comments

Reckon it’s because the contractors aren’t getting paid enough from you and your lousy home warranty company to have shiny new trucks? Their trucks are worn slap out because they are overworked and underpaid for running zillions of thankless AHS home warranty service calls.

If you want nicer trucks, you can contact the ones riding around your town with 5 star ratings—they don’t work for home warranty companies. THEIR CUSTOMERS bought those nice trucks—ever think of that?

American Home Shield Reviews