This has been a very disappointing experience to deal with Street Plumbing, the contractor which AHS assigned to me.

It was equally frustrating to be unable to talk to a 'decision maker' at AHS to escalate and resolve my issues.

I would appreciate hearing from someone at AHS to get reimbursement for the cost of replacement faucet and refund of $100 service call fee.

Justification for service call fee refund:

(1) I called AHS prior to booking the request for repair to find out if AHS will cover the REPAIR of TOUCH FAUCET. When I received a positive reply, I asked the agent to book my job request.

(2) When Street Plumbing first came out on 7/27, the plumbing technician, Rolando Bautista, found no issue.

When the problem recurred the following day, I booked a re-visit. He returned on 7/29 and I briefed him on what Delta Faucet diagnosed and explained. He promised to get back to me after reporting the issue to AHS but I never heard back from him. Please see forwarded email to Street Plumbing in my attempts to reach someone on 7/30, Friday.

(3) I contacted AHS (Desiree) on Friday afternoon (~4PM CA time) and grew increasingly frustrated by the unsatisfactory responses to my questions.

We decided to fix the faucet problem ourselves as we cannot tolerate not having water in our kitchen over the weekend.

(4) I called AHS on 8/2 AM to request for cash out reimbursement and refund of $100 service call fee since I practically received NO SERVICE to fix the faucet problem. I asked to be connected to a 'decision maker' at AHS but the customer agent was unable to do that.

Instead, I was told that a Supervisor/Manager will call me back within 24 hrs (none, so far, as of this writing).

(5) By the time Street Plumbing called at around noon on 8/2, Monday, I told them I no longer require their service.

I observed that recently, the quality of service of AHS contractors and customer service agents have been below par based on my last two service calls/requests. I hope you can work on improvements in these areas.

User's recommendation: Save your money for the repairs.

Location: Palo Alto, California