2.4

I have had three service requests related to (1) appliances; (2) plumbing; and (3) electrical systems filed on 5/23/21 and 7/4/21. I have been unable to have these requests attended to properly to date.

It has been difficult for me to deal with AHS-assigned contractors as they do not answer their phone most of the time nor do they respond to my messages, and in one case due to a rude receptionist who reschedules service appointments at will. I have had difficulty reaching AHS customer service by phone due to long holdings and/or disconnections while holding. The details of my complaint is in the email shown below that had been directd to the email address, info@***.com, provided at AHSs website on 7/20/21. This email was returned to me with a message that it was rejected by the recipient address.

Returned mail: see transcript for details

From: Mail Delivery Subsystem

Date: July 20, 2021 at 5:09:02 PM EDT

To: addusali74@***.com

Subject: Returned mail: see transcript for details

The original message was received at Tue, 20 Jul 2021 21:06:21 GMT

from m0193526.ppops.net [127.0.0.1] ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors ----- (reason: 550 5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied.

AS(20180****) [BN7NAM10FT030.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com]) ----- Transcript of session follows -----

... while talking to ahs-com.mail.protection.outlook.com.:

DATA

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

American Home Shield Cons: Repair appointments take too long.

Comments