Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania
Service Scheduling

Several weeks ago I called about an air conditioner unit. AHS sent out contractor that didn't speak English and wouldn't look at the unit.

I called back and AHS said that they had to send out same company but the company never contacted me. I called again today at 7:30 am and again AHS said that I would hear from the contractor today. I did not. I called AHS again tonight at 6:00 and was told by the customer service rep that AHS did not even do anything until 6:05 tonight, another wasted day without air conditioning.

I asked to speak to a customer service supervisor, I have been on hold for that supervisor for 46 minutes and counting.

Every time I call it is a different story. Last year, had similar bad situation with dishwasher that does not clean dishes but AHS says it does!!!!! this is by far the worst company, they have no respect and little regard for their customers.

No problem collecting the monthly fees though.

AHS has caused me more grief than you can imagine. I had to let it go last year as I was stressed beyond words at the incompetence of this company and the disrespectful way I was dealt with. Unfortunately it brought out the worst in me.

I will be searching for a new company, one that does their job and cares about their customers. And yes I am still on hold, total time so far.

1 1/2 hours and no supervisor or rep and NO resolution. I guess they think that is ok to do to people.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

American Home Shield Cons: Less than poor customer service, Different story each call, No integrity.

Comments

Why don't you buy better quality appliances? After all one can't turn lemons into flowers.