1.7
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

As part of my home purchase, a home warranty came with it : AHS. I tried calling the service line several times and each time the message stated "extremely high call volume at this time" I called 4 different times during the day.

When I got home from work this evening, I called again and this time waited to try and speak to someone. I left my phone on speaker while on hold. I was on hold for over an hour! Once the lady answered, she sounded annoyed that I was calling.

Don't look to the customer service after you purchase their plan. Only the sales department will answer quickly but only for those looking to purchase a plan.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Customer Care.

Comments

Same bad experience. Waiting for over an hour and getting hung up. Still trying to get through...

Every single time I call, even when returning their calls, it is at least a 2hr hold. I don't know if they only have one phone operator or what, but it is the least consumer-friendly home service I've ever had when you actually need something.

Same here. i called twice every time the phone is connected right at 2 hour mark. so i guess they will not connect you unless it reaches 2 hour mark.