Verified Reviewer

Just cancelled our plan after two separate claims gone wrong. The first was on a faucet where the contractor said he would work to warranty faucet and then AHS marked the claim as damage via force.

I ended up taking the faucet apart and realized that a screw inside the handle had fallen off (check Moen handles) and was easily able to repair it in about 2 min. The second is a burner on our cooktop that went out. AHS assigned a contractor that was happy to come in and collect the trade fee and put in a part claim with AHS. That was over 25 days ago.

Since then havent been able to get in touch with contractor and AHs refuses to assign anyone else after 3 calls in and waiting 60-90 minutes per call. I have now just gotten off with cancellations and I will not be doing anymore business with AHS.

User's recommendation: The only way to fix AHS is by taking your hard earned money elsewhere.

Comments